Watsu for Fibromyalgia
Watsu® Therapy is an Increasingly Popular Alternative Treatment for Fibromyalgia Syndrome FMS
Watsu® can bring relief from a variety of fibromyalgia symptoms.
Watsu® is a passive warm water bodywork technique which combines Shiatsu Massage and water. Breath work is key in the process and the technique, which Harold Dull, a Shiatsu Master, developed in the 70’s for relaxation and wellness, has given us an effective tool to reduce pain.
From the first session you will experience relief from:
- Chronic, widespread pain
- Chronic sleep disturbances
- Prolonged muscle spasms
- Muscle twitching and weakness
- Depressive symptoms
An added benefit is the relaxation you will experience with Watsu®.
More on Watsu Therapy
- Alternative Fibromyalgia Syndrome Therapies: Watsu, by Fibromyalgia-Symptoms.org
- Watsu therapy in the treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome, 5th World Congress on Sleep Medicine, 28 September to 2 October 2013, Valencia, Spain
- Watsu Water Massage May Help Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More, by BottomLinePublications.com
- Benefits of Watsu® For People With Orthopedic, Neurologic And Rheumatologic Special Needs By Peggy Schoedinger, PT, watsu.com
- Water Therapy for Fibromyalgia: Watsu Has Me Feeling Groovy, by Spoonie. Fibro Warrior. E-health advocate