Immersions in Thermal Sea or Spring Water
Applying massage techniques to the human body (thermally, mechanically, or chemically) through the water: underwater massage jets, jet pools, showers, Jacuzzi, underwater manual massage, jet massage in the air, high-pressure water massage benefits:
- creates awareness of the body.
- reduces anxiety levels.
- gives a sense of well-being.
- improves the ability to monitor stress signals.
- gives a feeling of peace of mind.
- helps treat tension related headaches.
- helps treat post-operative rehabilitation.
- relax muscles.
- increase blood circulation.
- relieve muscular pain and tension.
Immersing in seawater or thermal spring water at a ‘medical’ temperature 34 to 37°C. potential Benefits:
- helps blood circulation.
- relieves or cures cramps.
- warms the muscles and relieves aches.
- Seawater is enriched with crushed seaweed, which infuses the body with oligo-elements.
Seaweed Mud Immersion
- Immersion and immobilization of hands in warm seaweed mud. Offers relief from aching muscles and joints, and increases the suppleness of the skin.
- Involves wrapping the body in a combination of seaweed and herb-soaked cloths while resting on top of a thermal blanket.
- Marine mud or algae paste
- inhalation of sea fog and sea salts.
- food or food supplement.
- Seawater is ionized with negative ions and is inhaled or sprayed. Used to heal the upper respiratory tract.