- Tolerant digestive system
- Cannot properly digest wheat products containing gluten
- Dairy OK, but consuming too many high-calorie dairy products causes weight gain.
- High allergic threshold
- Responds best to stress with creativity
- Requires a balance between physical and mental activity to stay lean and sharp
Type B’s can easily digest all types of foods, with some exceptions. Eating corn, buckwheat, lentils, peanuts, sesame seeds, and wheat products can lead to weight gain.
Like type O’s, type B’s tend to have a problem with wheat gluten, which can cause symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). If you get hypoglycemia after eating a meal, sipping licorice tea will be beneficial. It is not advisable to take licorice supplements unless it is doctor supervised.
Take the Blood Type Diet as far as you want or need!